Thursday, April 18, 2013

day 111 of 365...


i miss writing...really, i wish i have more time for sleep or more time for things that does not involved sleeping. I've been very intimate with my bed, my comfort zone...or that couch that i take power naps at the office lounge, i don't know if i snore. well i don't care about that anymore.

i just thought i must have a little update of my not so updated 365 project. i thought i can post something on a daily basis but sigh sigh sigh...at least i am still on with this project. and it really helps me express myself somehow. and i thought i have a lot to say but for now i am all sigh...still overwhelmed on everything happening to me... feel blessed but stressed at the same time. anyways,i am thankful that i can handle things, hopefully, i could...so help me God... i still don't have that dream camera or a dream phone for a camera. but i read from somewhere that the best camera is what you have. :)

well i am just gonna sigh for now. i think this is what i am good at...sighing



No comments:

Post a Comment